Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A BIG THANK YOU!


I cannot believe that it is now the last week of July and the month is almost over!  I have a lot of thanks and gratitude to all who made it to the show opening and reception for my show with Erika Takacs, PASSAGE BETWEEN TWO WORLDS. 
It was a whirlwind of events and the day seemed to pass by too quickly.  A lot of friends and family came to support us and it was nice to meet new acquaintances along the way.  It was exciting to share short stories and chats with a variety of guests some of whom are my students, art colleagues and good friends.  
Talented musician Danielle Beaudin gave the guests a teaser on her band’s first CD which is to be released end of summer and if you were there until the end of the show, you would have heard me jam with Danielle, who is also my lovely niece!
I acknowledge those who came from London, Hamilton, Toronto, Cannington, Barrie, Oshawa & Durham Area and Bolton!!!  I know it was worth the drive to Aurora!  Your visit was a pleasure to Aurora Cultural Centre and we are delighted that you took the time off your very busy summer weekend to join us.
Lastly, I would like to personally thank everyone at the Aurora Cultural Centre management and staff for all the support, encouragement and belief in our show.
Hugs to all of you and see you soon! Thank you all once more!


Meridian Gallery
Curator Stephanie Nicolo, Erika Takacs, Curator Clare Bolton, Marissa Sweet, Don Chretien

No comments:

Post a Comment