Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lot's happening

Today was a day I needed to sit down with my calendar and sort out my fall schedule!  A full schedule coming soon with workshops and classes about town and future projects!  So stay tuned!

Funny how I so look forward to summer... having such a long icy winter this year,  just couldn't wait!  But now it is the beginning of August and already I am feeling summer about to slip away all too soon!

My husband and I got to spend some time away in Algonquin North and unwind with nature.  Camping for us is the best way to experience being away from technology, white noise, busy schedules and reconnect with that which is important - each other.  I did try to paint one evening just before supper, but the bugs where terrific in getting their presence known!

Needless to say... I have enough material to add on to my Up North Series......


No comments:

Post a Comment